COMING SOON

WEEKLY UPDATES (with some special editions in between)

***COMING SOON***


***ALBUM REVIEWS JAKE BUGG, XX, ALT-J, TAME IMPALA AND MORE***GENERAL MUSIC NEWS

February 15, 2012

BOMBAY BICYCLE CLUB - VIDEO: HOW CAN YOU SWALLOW SO MUCH SLEEP


This is the band that I have started reviewing, but not quite finished.  I did however at least want to give you a taste of the band I am loving right now. Certain bands grab you by the bollocks and take you for a ride. For me, they have included Oasis, Kings of Leon (early stuff), Arctic Monkeys, Black Keys, Black Angels and Cage The Elephant. Add these English indie kids to the list. Going to see them play Bowery on March 5th and simply can't wait. Give them a go. Full album review to come (when I get a spare hour or so).

No comments:

Post a Comment